Pontoon Boat Cruises
|PONTOON BOAT CRUISES|
|Pontoon Boat Individual Saturday Morning Fare||8:00 AM Saturday Morning Per Person Fare||5.00|
|Pontoon Boat - 1.5 hour||1.5 hour Pontoon Boat Cruise||45.00|
|Pontoon Boat - 2 hours||2 hour Pontoon Boat Cruise||57.00|
|Pontoon Boat Security Deposit||Refundable Pontoon Boat Security Deposit||50.00|
Cruise wonderful Lake Wannabee with your friends and family on DHCA's pontoon boat, the Demoiselle. The Demoiselle is available for hire from May 15th to Labor Day. During the season, the cruises may be booked every day of the week from 8:00 AM until as late as 10:00 PM (weather permitting). There is a 12 person passenger limit (and 1,670 lb. maximum total passenger weight limit).The Demoiselle Cruises are very popular for get-togethers, entertaining out-of-town guests or celebrating special occasions such as birthdays and anniversaries. It is recommended that you book your cruise well-ahead of time so that you stand the best chance of getting your preferred date as well as giving the captains time to see your request and respond. Please call the DHCD office 555-1112 to reserve your cruise.
Please not that the Demoiselle has an 8:00 AM first-come, first-served, 1.5 hour cruise on Saturday mornings for $5 per passenger. Cash, check, or payment cards are accepted forms of payment. Reservations are not available for that time slot.
Pontoon Boat Cruise Rules & Restrictions
- Only Demo Hills community Association residents above the age of 18 who will be in attendance may reserve a cruise. A photo ID is required.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- The 12 person passenger limit is strictly enforced. All individuals including children and infants are counted towards the limit.
- Fishing is not allowed on The Demoiselle.
- No pets are allowed on the boat.
- Swimming in Lake Wannabee is prohibited.