At Demo Hills, boats, campers, recreational vehicles, trailers, and oversized vehicles may be kept on a residential property strictly under the following conditions: in a garage or within an enclosed or screened area such that they are not visible from adjacent properties, including streets and bike trails. As this may not always be possible, the DHCA maintains a limited amount of on-site, locked, enclosed areas for storage of such vehicles and vessels near the Marina Landing Ramp. Please note that availability is very limited and only available on a first-come, first-served basis.
The storage facility is regularly patrolled. Additional security features include: gated, 24/7 hour electronic access, security cameras, and lights.
- Two photos: front and side view of boat/vehicle
- Current copy of registration of boat/vehicle
- Current copy of insurance of boat/vehicle
- If a boat, the vessel should also be registered with the DHCA and have the current sticker affixed, as required
- Security Deposit of
- Fully executed lease agreement (current year)
Please call the DHCA at 555-1113 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on available spaces or to get on the waiting list if there are currently none.